When playing cricket there are numerous wounds a player can get like breaks and wounds. The most well-known kind of wounds in cricket is wounds to fingers, elbows and lower arm when batting. When bowling, bowlers are inclined to back and bring down appendage wounds. Another basic injury inside cricket is cracks to the face if a player is hit straightforwardly by the ball.
Players can forestall a considerable lot of these wounds in the event that they wear the right hardware. To make the game much more secure for hitters, bowlers and players the precautionary measures they can take are as per the following:
- Always get ready well for a game.
- Warm up and stretch before a game. The warm up should comprise of 10 minutes of activity.
- Bowlers ought to likewise heat up prior to bowling.
- Restrict the quantity of overs a bowler finishes in a meeting.
- A head protector with a face gatekeeper ought to be worn by players when keeping wicket, or when batting.
- A protective cap with a face watchman ought to likewise be worn if handling right up front.
- Check the cricket field for any risks like broken glass and eliminate if essential.
- Make sure players drink enough liquids all through the game.
- Make sure a cap, shades and sun block are utilized in the fitting conditions.
- Always have an emergency treatment pack close by when a game is in play.
- Once the game is over warm down. The warm down should comprise of around 5 minutes of activity.
When playing cricket, if a player follows these safety measures they ought to have the option to play the game in a protected and fun climate. Cricket is a fun and enthusiastic game and can be a pleasant game to play when each player is wearing the right security hardware. Following postulations safety measures when playing cricket can give players the certainty they need to play better without stressing over breaks or wounds.